Monday, July 28, 2008

Not going to Oxford

Well the LMS training week begins at Oxford this week at Merton college. I hope there is a good turn out and that all goes well. People keep asking me if I am going. I`ve been celebrating the EF since 1990 so am familiar with the rubrics. I have allowed my singing of the Gospel and even the collect to become a little careless recently but I can remedy that with more preparation. I haven`t been asked to help out in any way. I suppose I could do with help in learning the ceremonies for a Pontifical Mass but the chances of me taking part in one are fairly remote unless we get a very Motu friendly new bishop for the diocese.
Anyway I really hope it is a great week in Oxford and that it bears much fruit for the Church in England and Wales.

No comments: