Friday, February 20, 2009

Wise Words

Thanks to Fr Ray Blake, in the light of the hostility of a small group of Fr Tim Finigan`s parishioners to the EF, for reminding us of this saying which is generally true of parish priests of whatever stripe.
"10% love you, 10% hate you, and the other 80% don't care much, so long as you are there when they need you."
It certainly rings true in my experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trouble is the 10% that hate you can give you more grief than the other 90% combined