Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tagged

I`ve been tagged by Fr John Boyle of the South Ashford Priest blog. The questions are:
1. How did you start blogging?

I wanted to post a comment on another blog and found that to do so I needed to set up my own.

2.What do you hope to achieve or accomplish with your blog? Have you been successful?

I hoped to find a sympathetic audience for some of my recent difficulties and to communicate with other enthusiasts for the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite. I would say that in this it has been successful.

3. Has the focus of your blog changed since you started blogging? How?
Not as yet.

4. What do you know now that you wish you'd known when you started?
Nothing comes to mind.

5. Does your immediate or extended family know about your blog? If so, do they read it? If not, why?
My brothers read my blog.

6. What advice would give to a new blogger?
I`ve not really had much trouble with hostile posts as yet. It is important to remember that absolutely anyone can read your blog and to think before posting about how what you write will be taken.

I tag Vocation: thoughts of a teenage Christian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was pretty undisturbed until the recent National Secular Society got wind of me! My fellow bloggers gave me some great support..

God bless