Monday, October 13, 2008

Confirmations in the Extraordinary Form


I had forgotten to post this which I had received from the Latin Mass Society. Damian Thompson, in one of his posts about who will be the next archbishop of Westminster, when asked by one poster who he thought would go to Hexham, said he`d heard it was going to be auxiliary bishop Stack of Westminster. Then we could have EF confirmations up here!
It`s still not too late to sign up:

Last Chance to Register for Confirmations:

Now is your last chance to register for Confirmations in the Traditional Latin Rite at St James’ Church, Spanish Place, London W1 on Saturday 15th November at 11.30 am with Bishop George Stack.

Confirmations will be followed by Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament.

If you are thinking of Confirmation for your child/ren this year, you need to register their details urgently with the Latin Mass Society. Please telephone or email to request a registration form and return it no later than 31 Oct 2008 to the LMS office.

Tel: 020 7404 7284.
Email:
thelatinmasssociety@snmail.co.uk

3 comments:

Agellius said...

I don't suppose I could fly my kids there (from Los Angeles) and have them confirmed. No, I guess they're stuck with a Mahony-esque liturgy. Might not be so bad if they didn't have to go through two years of Mahony-esque preparation first.

Anonymous said...

Except this photograph is actually of +John Arnold....

Fr Michael Brown said...

Yes, that is the picture from last year. It was the only one I had to publicise a forth-coming event. I should maybe have explained that point.