Sunday, April 11, 2010

And so to Ushaw

Tomorrow I will go to Ushaw for the annual LMS training course for priests. I am looking forward to it immensely. Last year it was wonderful: even the weather was fabulous. The weather is looking good again and although things are never as good the second time it is hard to imagine how it would not be a great event. I am to be deacon at the High Mass tomorrow and celebrant of the Missa Cantata on Wednesday.

I would strongly urge priests and people who are not attending but may be interested to turn up for the daily public Masses. I thought I had posted the details but the Mass is either at 11 or 11.15 each day. Ushaw is a bit off the beaten track but it will be worth making the effort to be there.

I would also ask anyone who can to say a prayer for the success of this conference.

No comments: